The vial system is composed of:
- Automatic tube loading machine, model CSF 18
- Forming machine, model SF 18
- Finishing line, model BETA 12.
Automatic tube loading machine, model CSF 18
- Glass tubes never in contact with each other so as to avoid any possible risk of scratching and damage;
- Single extraction from the pack using robots;
- Loading unit with a power reserve of about 24 hours.
Forming machine, model SF 18
- 18 forming heads and 12 heads for the bottom section;
- Changeover time change in 15-30 minutes;
- Operation with power-assisted index movement;
- Mouth forming system with automatic correction for improved productivity and reduced waste;
- Centralized burner adjustments;
- Control cameras and standard electronic economizers that scrap all non-standard products along with the first and the last glass bits;
- Remote management PLC, Industry 4.0 ready;
Finishing line, model BETA 12
- Mechanical monoblock parts, seamless, made using numerically-controlled machines;
- All components are treated with an anticorrosive system;
- Conveyor belt made of thermoplastic material to avoid any possible damage to the glass;
- Pick-and-place robot to place vials into the oven de-tension trays;
- Oven completely made from stainless steel with state-of-the-art insulation system, with 6 temperature-controlled zones.
- Unloading and conveyance of vials to the semi-automatic packing unit, assisted by pick-and-place robots;
- Maximum flexibility in line configuration;